The 3rd annual Inland Northwest Nonprofit Conference will be hosted Thursday, February 7th, 2013. This 1-day educational and professional development conference is the only capacity building resource of its kind in the Inland Northwest and welcomes those within the public, nonprofit, philanthropic, and academic or education sectors.
Up to 11 educational workshops (including a Funders' Panel), several networking breakouts, exhibitors, and a keynote plenary presentation will comprise the day's events. Workshops cover topics such as grants, marketing, sustainability, finance and leadership, and are based on extensive market research starting the year prior.
Workshops can be attended individually, or as a whole day event. Attending the entire day maximizes learning and networking opportunities.
• Ethics and Fundraising: Creating a Culture of
• Board Development and Engagement
• Measuring Impact - Evaluation
• Developing a Marketing Plan
• Science and Art of Writing Winning Grants *
• Developing Sustainable Programs
• Sustainability within Business Systems
• Risk Management and Compliance
• Finance 101 *
• Endowments and Planned Giving 101
• Funders' Panel: Discussion and Open Forum *
* Recommended as fundamental workshops
• Ala carte: ($45 per workshop, $55 for Funders' Panel)
• Day pass: ($170, includes 4 workshops and lunch)
• Day pass w/ early bird discount: ($153, includes 4
workshops and lunch) Through 1/11/13
• Day pass w/ additional attendees: ($85 x attendee(s),
includes 4 workshops and lunch)
• Lunch: ($15, vegetarian option available)
• Early bird registration: Receive 10% off day pass (12/3/12
• Additional attendees from same organization: Receive
50% off full price day passes ($170/2 = $85).
Limited underwriting and exhibitor opportunities are available. Please contact us for further details.
To stay updated on workshops and speakers as they are confirmed:
Sign-up for our blog.